Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Re: naughty VW pics

VERY NICE!!!
If I COULD Afford one, :)lol: yeah, Right), and the ergonomics felt good, I'd drive that car any day anywhere.
:thumbup: :thumbup:
:bow:
:rock:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts

hatched said:
Call me crazy, but it does nothing for me. :dunno:
2nded me krazee 2

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

Unfort. we'll probably never get the Scirocco over here...all well. I'd still rather take the Rabbit/Golf over it. And since the Mk6 front end looks the same, as the new Scirocco, I'll miss the Mk5...:(

·
Registered
19,113 Posts

o2_designs said:
Unfort. we'll probably never get the Scirocco over here...all well. I'd still rather take the Rabbit/Golf over it. And since the Mk6 front end looks the same, as the new Scirocco, I'll miss the Mk5...:(
This should knock you out of your chair but VW finally has a car I'd drive, if they bring it here and if I could afford it.

I like the new Scirocco alot.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

I'm not liking the rear bumper and retarded 4 exhaust pipes, but I like the rest of it.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts

From what I've heard this won't be coming over its just for the Euro Market.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts

Ok ya know what I absolutely DESPISE VW mostly because of their marketing schemes and owners mindsets, with their 30k hatchback that puts them in the price range of a low end BMW but since they cant compete they'll bust focus's and what not. However i'll tell ya what that is probably one of the best looking things they have probably ever released.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts

Replace that exhaust with twin EuroSport 3" tips and we have a SERIOUS winner.

1 - 20 of 6562 Posts