Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went out to a local Streetheat last night at bradenton dragstrip, And i am pretty excited about the outcome. Even tho I couldnt make a pull 1/4 mile pass I pulled off a personal best 1/8th mile time. It would of been my personal best 1/4 mile but i broke the shifter base going into 4th gear, so It wouldnt go in. 60ft time wasnt the best either so there still more.

Break down of the slip

60ft - 1.794
330 - 5.037
1/8 - 7.560
mph - 101.02

This is all still on pump gas and full weight :)

Heres a vid

·
Registered
490 Posts
nice pass man I am trying to build my 08 into a 700 hp monster and hopefully get her to hook with a lentech automatic the TC will help me spool up better

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice pass man I am trying to build my 08 into a 700 hp monster and hopefully get her to hook with a lentech automatic the TC will help me spool up better
Good luck man, lentech highest rated auto is 500

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha I know you broke your shifter so is it you thats been stocking up on everyones SVT bases? All the part outs I ask about the base and all gone. My first thought is, hmm maybe Jim is stocking up. lol
lol i did buy 2 of them :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thats not bad at all so if you get her all squared away and hooking lighten her out...you could bust out low 10s...she looked like she was leaving too...is anyone of you guys running upgraded axles?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thats one hell of an axle that we have then...its amazing how fast 375hp in that car will run...Im simply just drolling at the thought of what these guys will do with 600+hp if everything is working

1 - 20 of 33 Posts