Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

.........Presents.........
SPRING into FOCUS
April 23rd 2006
Hosted by: FocusXtreme Team Ohio

[Tiresmoker's Vortech ZX3]

Invitation to All Ford Focus Enthusiasts of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Westren Pennsylvania, W. Virgina and Beyond this is going to be one fun spring g2g. Welcome spring back to the region by attending this awsome g2g. Come meet, Install, eat grill and install. All focus owners welcome.

Venue:

Capacity is 150 (Firecode) and offers sliding doors providing fully enclosed shelter during inclement weather. The features this shelter offer are 4 outside grills, electricity, stone fireplace and wood burning stove, sink with running water, small counter, playground equipment, large playfield, horseshoe pit, volleyball posts (no net/equipment available), modern restrooms and a brick patio with picnic tables. Park is for 86 cars.

We have everything we need for a great fun, dry g2g. If anyone wants to play horseshoe or volleyball please bring the stuff required nets ball what not.

Any questions about the venue please post them here.

Adress/Directions
Directions varry depending on location you're coming from, this park fairly easy to find.

Highbanks Metropark 9466
Columbus Pike (US Rt 23 N)
Lewis Center, OH 43035

Time Information
The "Northren Area" of the park is reserved for our group from 7:30 AM in the morning untill parks close 10:00 PM.

Feel free to show up earlyer I'll probally be there if not i'de be arving shortly.

Arrival time is earlyer then normal. 10 AM Sunday April 23rd 2006
If you like show up earlyer :p I'll be there .

Carshow
Catsmostfeared (Marty) is running the car show.
Please check out the thread located here
Car Show = $5

Cookout !
Bring food, come hungry ! I would like everyone to do their part and bring something from the list to this g2g so everyone brings food everyone eats food :p

The List: Misc:
3 Bags Charchol - KesTrel

Plates / Plastic Silverware / Napkins #1 - Focusnewb
Plates / Plastic Silverware / Napkins #2 - ZachG86
Plates / Plastic Silverware / Napkins #3 - Open

Burgers / Buns #1 - Tiresmoker
Burgers or Meat / Buns #2 - Yakimushi
Burgers / Buns #3 - Open

Sausages/Hotdog / Buns #1 - Tiresmoker
Sausage/Hotdog / Buns #2 - Hawaii023
Sausage/Hotdog / Buns #3 - Open

(No Alcahol)
Liquid Refreshment #1 - Guitarseth
Liquid Refres #2 Focuson03
Liquid Refres #3 SVT_Bmxer
Liquid Refres #4 Jaimz
Liquid Refres #5 Frogman283
Liquid Refres #6

Pasta Salad/ Other Dish #1 Tin_MadDog
Pasta Salad/ Other Dish #2 BrokenSVT
Pasta Salad/ Other Dish #3 project2point

No secret brownie mixtures [hihi]
Pie/Chips/Cookies/Snacks #1 Guitarseth
Pie/Chips/Cookies/Snacks#2 Wyanenewton
Pie/Chips/Cookies/Snacks#3 vdubdoug
Pie/Chips/Cookies/Snacks#4 Bobby_d
Pie/Chips/Cookies/Snacks#5

Condements Ketchup/ Mustard Ect. #1 vdubdoug
Condaments Ketchup /Mustard Ect. #2 david46816
Condaments Ketchup/ Mustard Ect. #3 GregsWhiteFocus

Please Send me a pm tell me what you want to be signed up for. You're also welcome to bring more then u got on the list of course. Also if you think of something I need to add to the food list let me know !

Misc Activities

It has a play field, Playground equipment (for tehkiddies if u bring em) a horse shoe pit and a volleyball posts.
If you want Volleyball or Horseshoe game you need to bring the supplies IE Ball / Net Spikes/Shoes

Rules
"Metro Park rules and regulations apply to all persons including members of the group. The facility shall be open for inspection by any authorized eomployee of the park board for the purpose of assuring the use of the park property in compliance with park rules and regulations. A complete copy of rules and regulations are avalible upon request.

The person signing this permit on behalf of the named group assumes personal liability for the breakage, destruction or removal of park property by any member of the group as well as responsibility for the conduct of the named group. A charge will be assessed if the facility is left in an unsatisfactory condition.

Adult supervision of an underage group is required.

We would request that our visitors not engage in the following:
1. Possess or consume beer and or alcohol
2. Gather firewood
3. Pets on nondesignated trails or in reservable lodges
4. Water balloons, eggs throwing, lawn darts, glitter, confetti or other similar materials.
5. No livestock or generators"

as quoted from my permit paper for use of the area from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM on april 23rd 2006.

Thats a sampling of whats on my use permit for the area. I want everyone to please respect that.
Don't ruin it for me and everyone else we are all just trying to have a fun g2g.

to clarify
- No beer its not allowed @ this park. Sorry !
- No over agressive driving/burn outs (this has been a problem before)
- Do you're part to clean & throw things away. Respect the park its a good place keep it that way.
- Don't be a terd. I (Kestrel) reserve the right to ask / have ranger(s) remove individual from the area. [thumb]

Yes you're allowed to bring you're pet dog.
It said something about a group of minors in the parks rules but thats for like little kids if you're 16/17 and want to bring you're focus you're more then welcome to come.

Show everyone that we are a mature group. Thanks

If you have any questions about the park rules send me a private message, or post question in this thread.

The list
Its important that you let me know if you're going to be coming to this one, sence its reserved I can't go over 150 people or 86 cars. Please let me know oh and keep in mind this is a Focus g2g :) If you want to bring a diffrent model car, please contact me.

1) KesTreL [OH]
2) Tin_Maddog [OH]
3) BrokenSVT [OH]
4) Tiresmoker [OH]
5) Guitarseth [OH]
6) PintoZX3 [IN]
7) 03ZX3Drew [KY]
8) Focuson03 [OH]
9) Minion43 [OH]
10) 01FastMatt ) [KY]
11) Catsmostfeared [KY]
12) SVT_Bmxer [OH]
13) Wyanenewton [OH]
14) project2point [OH]
15) Yakimushi [OH]
16) 03OrangeSVT [OH]
17) Teddy2Heavy [OH]
17) Hawaii5023 [OH]
18) Jaimz [OH]
19) COSDEVSVT [MI]
20) vdubdoug [OH]
21) lildisco [OH]
22) Focusnewb [OH]
23) Hypnotic [GA] (Sponsor)
24) BigDaddyZ [OH]
25) Street Racer [OH]
26) NSRfocus [OH]
27) focusjon [OH]
28) Frogman283 [OH]
29) Bobby_d [IN]
30) Mi_Bumps [MI]
31) foci-guy [NC]
32) 2003CompOSVT [OH]
33) Frost__2001 [Ontario]
34) ZachG86 [OH]
35) david46816 [IN]
36) GregsWhiteFocus [MI]
37) Booty [MI]
38) JimmySolo2 [PA]
39) elliottcarlose [OH]
40) TenTwelve [OH]
41) outafocus03 [OH]
42) Black03ZX3 [PA]
43) Rsdriver24 [OH]
44) Justfocus [OH]
45) Focuspunk5 [OH]
46) Foc [MI]
47) reed122 [MI]
48) MC9ZX3 [OH]
49) FoKus2EnvY [WV]
50) MISVTfocus [MI]
51) 67goatpimp [IN]
52) Hocky [IN]
53) 06zx4ses [OH]
54) Focusized1976 [OH]
55) Dr_Adam [OH]
56) 6spd_RS [OH]

If you havent allready please pick something from the list for our cookout, thanks.

Parts for Sale at G2G

Hypnotic (Wyane Foy) will be on site. Be sure to check him out, buy ahead and get it at the meet save on Shipping. He sells all kinds of modification parts. He is also a expert focal tuner he is very good at this and can do it on site. BE sure to check out his page before attending this meet, if you've been wanting a tune nows the time to get it :)
Please check out his fourm for any need to know info ! HIA Fourm click this link

G2G Parts Classified

Seller Name Part Price
Joe Shmoe Intake $50

Coming
;)

Install Requests

I was having the idea that if anyone feels up to it we could have some installs so if you wanna closer to meet time request help installing something and somone wants to step forward and help you install it then i'll post about it in this post.

Lets not get to carried away though, only certin things. Just keep in mind that any installs requested should not include bleeding/draining fluids. These sorts of installs are what can pollute the park and would not be allowed and rightfully so.

Post Regarding meet on other fourms

Focaljet
FocusFanatics
FocusXtreme
TheFocusConnection

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Re: OH, IN, KY, MI, PA, WV SPRING into FOCUS ! April 23rd 2006

I'm in. I'll bring cauliflower salad.

About installs -- I always keep some tools in the Focus, and I can bring more. Just keep in mind that any installs requested should not include bleeding/draining fluids. These sorts of installs are what can pollute the park and would not be allowed and rightfully so.

Let's make this a nice big one, guys!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

...but I collect sticks...

Anyway, if anyone wants to make a request on what I should prepare, go ahead...potato salad always works!

Greg

·
Registered
511 Posts

Bill I'm in, mark me up for burgers and sausages and buns. And cheese, can't forget the cheese, again.

BrokenSVT, you definately need to bring more potato salad, that was the best potato salad I've had in years

On the installs I'd have to say we should probibly also shy away from suspentions that have say over 40k on the clock, mostly for rusting issues in the bushings and whatnot. It could turn into a nightmare and get more involved than hand tools could handle. Exhausts too, but those aren't as bad, just the bolts at the flanges, and a portable torch will take care of that. I'd say anything else would be cool though.

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts

Rachel and I will try to make it, but I can't guarantee my work schedule that far in advance. Thats like 6 months!
We'll bring something, probably some liquid refreshments and perhaps chips.

·
Registered
406 Posts

HMMMMMMMmm I will say maybe only cause who knows if my car will be out of the shop lol

·
Registered
3,186 Posts

Erick, I'll come pick your dumb ass up if that's the case. You've been ******* out on too many of these!

·
I'm gonna knock you out, Momma.
1,170 Posts

Cool. I am trying to make it

·
Registered
406 Posts

Erick, I'll come pick your dumb ass up if that's the case. You've been ******* out on too many of these!
Lets just hope I have my car back. I should be back from Iraq by then also

·
Banned
838 Posts

i am in. i bring chips... but no burnouts this time...

kekekekeke ^_____^

·
Registered
268 Posts

Bill I'm in, mark me up for burgers and sausages and buns. And cheese, can't forget the cheese, again.

BrokenSVT, you definately need to bring more potato salad, that was the best potato salad I've had in years

On the installs I'd have to say we should probibly also shy away from suspentions that have say over 40k on the clock, mostly for rusting issues in the bushings and whatnot. It could turn into a nightmare and get more involved than hand tools could handle. Exhausts too, but those aren't as bad, just the bolts at the flanges, and a portable torch will take care of that. I'd say anything else would be cool though.
i've heard good things about that potato salad. tiresmoker knows all about rust and suspension

·
Registered
5,396 Posts

kestral i think you need to calm down about your lil g2g's........ its only liek october man RELAX

·
Registered
61 Posts

hey that sounds awesome

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

i've heard good things about that potato salad. tiresmoker knows all about rust and suspension
BrokenSVT is now accepting bribes to bring pie!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts

As long as there's not a on track event that weekend I'll be there with the Orange BEAST..... and by then it'll have a few more performance upgrades... FocusPower stage 2 prototype intake.... Koni Sport Suspension..... and a few other things

1 - 20 of 228 Posts