Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this in the latest edition of Ford Racing's Enthusiast News from this past week:

Link: http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/newsroom/find-out-here-if-weve-selected-you-to-appear-in-our-ford-fan-spotlight-1293054607730/

FORD ENGINEER-TURNED-ST MARKETING MANAGER LISA SCHODER
FINDS FUN IN HER NEW FOCUS ON FRONT-DRIVE PERFORMANCE FANS

Every auto company has people who work in marketing, but at Ford, we have people who live it. Take for example Lisa Schoder, who with the introduction of the all-new 2013 Focus ST has got to be the car’s biggest fan. Turns out the Ford ST marketing manager is a former engineer, so when she says she “loves getting into the details of what makes the Focus ST such an incredibly well-balanced performance vehicle,” she can not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk. For her, nothing beats interacting with clubs and fans:

“I was invited to attend ‘Focus Rising’ last summer at the Carlisle (PA) Ford Nationals. I spent the afternoon checking out everyone’s cars and the evening speaking at their banquet, where I was able to share plans for the Focus ST (finally) coming to North America. They peppered me with questions for over an hour; it was so cool to see the genuine passion for Focus and performance in their eyes! We also had an ST at the Woodward Dream Cruise and it was incredible to see the interest and support from even the classic and muscle car fans! They gave us a lot of credit for extending Ford’s performance prowess into the new performance hatch segment. Feedback from enthusiasts plays a key role in the development of the Focus ST!”
Pretty Cool and Hope to See Ford their again this year!

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
I'm telling her she either has two options: Either she has to bring the ST wagon here or marry Ken.

Since I haven't spoken with Ken about this beforehand I'm sure he's hoping she makes sure they bring that wagon here. Invariably, so am I.

:)

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
marry her, then get your own Euro spec wagon ST on american shores :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts