Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
There is Natty Green's downtown....and you shouldn't have to be 21 to take a tour. I'm don't drink alcohol at all, so anything more than just touring a brewery is usually out of my interest. I'm only speaking for myself, though. I know Raleigh has some blasphemous drunkards....lol.

I had a blast touring the Spoetzl Brewery in Shiner, Texas with my motorcycle club. Shiner Beer is a serious treat in Texas.

dave.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm still up for it, can't do the brewery though since I'm not 21. I just haven't posted in the other thread since I don't know if I'm 100% sure yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got my schedule for work and might have to work that day, don't know for certain just yet. Also there seems to be one person interested on FF that might go if this is still going on. If not a few people on FF are thinking of having a g2g at a nice drag strip.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd love to go to a local meet. I don't check this subforum often enough so could someone please send an e-mail (spvensko AT gmail DOT com) or PM me when something is finalized? I would LOVE to have a local Focus scene/club but, like I said, I rarely check this subforum so I'm out of the loop.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I didn't even see this... even though I'm in Charlotte I would have come up for a meet. I don't get a whole lot of forum time, so email usually works best for me.

But I should mention that when I lived in Raleigh I tried many times to get people to get together, and it's almost like everyone there is anti-social.

We have weekly meets here in Charlotte (granted they aren't Foci, they are just the tuner crowd) although that is on hold right now until we find a new location. Raleigh had that on the weekends for a while, but the cops weren't friendly about it and I think everyone went elsewhere. It's sad, but Raleigh isn't very tuner friendly.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts