Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 460 Posts

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi.. I cut myself to hide aftermarket fogs.

Indiglo Gauges & Scan gauge CPU (wire tucks since these were taken)

Touch screen DVD Bluetooth

Modifications:
Performance: 3" ORP-back; VF Stage 2 SC; Tuned by FSWERKS; Scan Guage 2 Computer; Lentec ATX; VF passenger mount; AGX suspension
Curb Appeal: 44" Fairing; 2" drop; Projectors; Vinyl Visor; Hidden Fogs; Indeglo Gauges; CF Hood; MIM Wheels; CR1 Seats
Entertainment: 2din In dash Touch Screen LCD DVD, & BT; Dual rear LCD DVD; 10" RF Sub​

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Looks good :thumbup:

you missed out on a awesome meet. We didn't end up going to the race room, we came back from the range and cruise a little late, but it was great!

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called my mechanic last night to get a parts quote and to ask how much he would charge to do this. he can probably swap all 4 out in an hour it will take me the whole day. if he is charging over $150 w/allignment ill DIY otherwise its worth the time save and ill just pay it.

the springs will be at my door today so ill be itchin to put them on... probably friday.

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
springs installed.. ride is actually decent for a cheapy ebay set. i eneded up having my mechanic do it and even he was surprised at the outcome. i aint taking pics though cuz my wheels are covered in break dust and its going to rain so no washy until after.

its not super low i've got about 1/2" of wheel gap unloaded up front... about an inch in the rear which i will take care of another weekend. not to bad for a DD/Kid Taxi/Grocery Getter i'm happy with the outcome.

roof rack comes thursday.

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thule knock off.. Says it accepts Thule accessories
http://amzn.com/B0052T6WTW

I am going to take a stab at making a wood (with a grain finish) deflector if I can get a good fitting bracket and cut a shape I like I'll cake on some clear acrylic and finish it nicely. If it turns out like crap I'll just buy the Thule wind deflector and fake the funk.

I cleaned a wheel:

Unrelated: wife had an ultrasound.. It's a boy thank god (I don't mean that sarcastically). I'm seriously thanking the man for giving me with such an awesome gift.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
he has 3.5, because he still owes on one... 3 more payments and its his
Um no..Its "18 years, 18 years, she got you for 18 years and she said it wasn't his?!" Kanye lol

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 460 Posts