Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
non-Focus content, i know. .. but I really need ur help on this one--would make things so much easier!

Basically, a guy I know @ a VW forum wants me to draw a tat for him? "What is the tattoo?" you ask..? a car. Yes, his `84 GTI, "Natalie". ..so what I need is your mad p-shop skills, as mine are zilch---just got a new PC, so i'll be getting that soon. ..but for now I need:

wheels from THIS whip:
http://sacwater.net/viewtopic.php?t=4047

p-shopped onto THIS one:
http://sacwater.net/privmsg.php?folder=savebox&mode=read&p=30185

your help is greatly appreciated.! ! thank u

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Your second link is to a private message.

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
just making sure the order is right, you want the multi spokes put onto the green Australian car?

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
glad I could help. how you been? It's cool to see ol' timers pop in from time to time.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all's well, man! actually I'm gettin married in 8 days! !! That's about the coolest thing ever! Also been working at DMV for 1 1/2 years---I actually love it, I strive to constantly learn new stuff, cuz there's lots TO learn. .. stayin' true to the VW scene--but I come spy in on you guys now & again.

not intending to bring up old bad news, but I was actually horrified and shocked to find out what had happened to nazthug---I searched & read all about it, really sorry for everyone's loss. .. heck, I remember when he got his car on the Ford display at, I believe it was H.I.N, know what I'm talkin' about?? He was the apple of Focaljet's eye, our shining star. ..man, those were the days--still wish I had the ZX3, it'd be fully Euro'd out w/ the anodized Superleggeras on it by now. .

It's good to chat w/ you man. ..what's new with you?

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
The way they have those Porshe rims painted is HOT!!

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
optimusprime said:
It's good to chat w/ you man. ..what's new with you?

I can't remember where I was at in life the last time I saw you here, but I've started my own business, bought a house am in the process of working my self into an early grave :lol: The photochops have taken a backseat lately but there are quite a few other talented folks that handle the "work load" around here.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sicko said:
I can't remember where I was at in life the last time I saw you here, but I've started my own business, bought a house am in the process of working my self into an early grave :lol: The photochops have taken a backseat lately but there are quite a few other talented folks that handle the "work load" around here.

sounds great! !! so, what's the business? I mean, if it's legal for you to divulge. .lol!

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
drafting, rendering, design, photo manipulation, autocad support and training, 3d modeling - for - architects, interior designers, landscape architects, engineers and developers :lol: and that was just this month.

I work out of the home.

I'm also a landlord now because we have a lock-off above the garage.

so, where are you going on the honeymoon?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thread from the dead!! :) lol

We ended up going to Mexico, just south of Cancun. We discovered Maroma Beach, and lemme tell ya, I now know where I want to go and just die when that time comes :)

So yeah. . ..IM BACK, BRO! I just scooped a zx3 yesterday, and so now I'm here to stay :)

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
and three months later, I see this post. lol

it's a little slow in here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts