Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 focus and its look likes my rear tires are slanted inwards. Why.and wi it hurt my car or cause a accident. I'm 64 yr old.and I don't have no one to look at it or even tell me why and dint have the money to take to shop to fix. Does it need to be fix?

·
I
13,319 Posts
Likely yes it needs to be fixed if you can see the tire tilting. Do you mean the front of the tire (by the door) is facing toward the center of the vehicle, or the top of the tire is slated inwards towards the body of the car? Either way, take it to an alignment shop. Something is either out of adjustment or bent/broken. Diagnose and fix now, before it wears through your tires.

Beyond the safety issue depending on what is actually wrong, a bad alignment will wear through your tires which are not cheap to replace and then becomes another safety issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2010 focus and its look likes my rear tires are slanted inwards. Why.and wi it hurt my car or cause a accident. I'm 64 yr old.and I don't have no one to look at it or even tell me why and dint have the money to take to shop to fix. Does it need to be fix?
I've seen some VW bugs that look like that.I think they expect the tires to splay outward when weight is in the car.Maybe put some barbells in the trunk and see if that works.Just kidding.Don't get mad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts