3,793 Posts
ASL?
with tongue?

lol

this thread is full of win already!

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
see...veronica is a milf, and she totally would make out with you christine...sober even

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you shoulda seen the MILF with the most delicious looking arse ever tonite! and her mute sidekick on the other side of the glass...
Okay so we're up to like a 6 some counting K and V. Where I'm from, we call that an all-y'all-some.

wait a sec kenn... are you saying someone would normally have to be drunk to make out with me?? WTF DUDE??? :mad:

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
nooooooo....you can both be sober whilst making out with each other, neither one of you would have to be drunk during...but it does make it more fun to watch if i'm at least not sober...that way you 2 can convince me it was all a dream...a really really good dream

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not buying it bro. Sorry. I'm pretty sure you're calling me ugly or something...

From what I've heard, the ugly position is taken already in SoCal... :lol:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you sayin I'm cryin or that I have bawls posting that?

or are you saying the ugly one is a crybaby, too?

I should turn off the computer now and walk away, huh?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Don't mess with the C-Star. She was outshooting EVERYONE at the range tonight. No f'ing joke.

Even with the mute staring at her butt as she was shooting, and C-Star staring at milfy's stupendous butt as she got knocked over by a shotgun. Now that's talent!

Too bad mutey wasn't really mute. When she and milfy started cackling, the fantasies changed focus a little.

What were we talking about?

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
we're talking about the rooSTAR shooting her load all over the place, but doing it with better aim than everyone else...

1 - 20 of 1134 Posts