Ford Focus Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1134 Posts

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
Yeah, it's been kind of dead here for some time.

We are trying to get more things together though. In fact, we're all meeting up for a little cruise over highway 74 this Saturday. I'm not sure if you're situated yet, but I know you just got another focus and we'd love to have you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hmmm, still seems pretty dead around here. A shame! I'll be much more active once I'm up and running again, but that may still be another month or so.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Are you driving it back or having it shipped? The half-way across country drive isn't too bad, but I've done the trip from the west coast to Georgia and back years ago and it's a heck of a drive.

The SoCal section has been pretty quiet for quite a while now. Hopefully when the new Focus hits the streets there will be some fresh blood and more stuff going on. At least FOTB is coming up soon. Now to get the silver car wrapped up in time...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Driving all the way. Got family half way across that I'm gonna visit though, so I'll have some breaks in between.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
That's good. I've done a SoCal, to northern Idaho, to Georgia and back in the same order and had family in the midwest and it was still a pretty long drive even stopping a lot. Not too terrible but still pushing it for one driver.

I haven't been on the forums much and may have missed if you already posted in another thread, but what are you picking up?

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
so i'm coming down to orange this weekend for the first time. any of you jokesters down there? :lol: looking to kick it with some people if you're down :)

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
i think i'm going to be in Orange for the most part, is that anywhere near any of you? Sorry for my dumb norcal stupidity. haha. i've only driven in LA once.

·
11,279 Posts
Cars and Coffee is in Irvine at ~ 6am saturday mornings. ;)

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
i am like 99% sure that my hungover ass won't be able to make that, but on the off chance i can't sleep, you should get me that address lol.

·
11,279 Posts
^^ Sent you a PM

[SUP]
No, seriously. Haha.[/SUP]

·
Registered
560 Posts
i got your PM's Im sure we can work out a deal.

Im just out of town 20 days out of the month at least, so timing is going to be a bit of a pain.

1101 - 1120 of 1134 Posts