Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seller: Myself
Asking Price: $20 shipped (plus PayPal fees)

Hey guys,

I am now machining solid shifter base bushings for all years of Focus. They are made from 6061-T6 Aluminum. These improve the crispness of your shifter, by taking away some of that give at the front and back of the shift pattern, caused by the factory rubber bushings

They are available for:

2000-2002.5 Mk1 Focus
2002.5+ Mk1/Mk2 Focus
2002-2004 SVT Focus

If I can get someone to bring their Mk3 focus and Focus St over, I can make bushings for those as well.

Let me know if you would like a set!!

Like my machinist page on facebook to see all my other cool projects!

Facebook.com/alexthemachinist

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else up for a set?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Anyone else interested in a set?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just installed mine today on my SVT. Installation went in smooth and is a well made product!
Thanks! Glad you are happy.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are always available if anyone else is interested.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys,
Thank you to everyone who has helped me support my hobby over the years. It has been a while since an update, and lately, few of you have asked if I'm still making parts, so I just want to clear it up.

I took on a new position as an Apprentice Operating Engineer, and with it comes a much busier schedule, and two nights of schooling a week. This doesn't leave me much time for side work, and makes it very hard to keep any promised delivery dates. Due to this issue, I have not been advertising/promoting my products on the forums and Facebook groups like I used to.

Please keep an eye on my page for update, and don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in parts or work, as I might be able to sneak some in here and there.

Thanks again,
Alex

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Guys and Gals,
Business has been slow lately, so i figure its time for a little sale!! Check out my website, and enjoy 10% off all parts, and $25 off all 4x100 re-drilling kits and services!

ALEXTHEMACHINIST.COM

Enter the following codes for your discounts**
10% off parts - SLOW10
$25 off re-drill services - SLOW25

Please like my Facebook page as well!!! Facebook.com/alexthemachinist

Please keep up the support, as 100% of my profit right now is going into making new products available to you guys!!!

(** Only one discount code can be used at a time)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts