Ford Focus Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've always been quite fond of the Focus. If it were possible to obtain one with AWD I would buy it as soon as my wife allowed me to. I seen the new ST gaining in popularity but haven't read too much on it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gotta just make the most of it. The more people you meet/get involved with forums the better they get. Even just a monthly get together would keep things pretty interesting.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Gotta just make the most of it. The more people you meet/get involved with forums the better they get. Even just a monthly get together would keep things pretty interesting.
The people here have been very helpful for me over the past few years. We've had two 2001 ZX3's at once before and the forum was great for advice and upkeep. I still have my 2001, but we upgraded the wife to a 2005 ZX5. I got all kinds of tips from here on what to look for when trying to buy an automatic Duratec. We had only owned manual Zetecs up to that point.

It is nice to see some FJ activity in the TN area. A monthly get together or even every other month would be good for our area here. It does sound like a few of us work on Saturdays pretty regularly though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just got back in the states but wouldn't mind doing a small g2g in October. Need a bit of time to relax and spend with family before I have to go back to work.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm in for a meet up around Nashville. Anybody got any dates they want to through out there? My days off are on Mondays...I'll put that out there, but I know that most people work on Mondays.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Unfortunately, I didn't go to college. So I work a part time job where I have to wear a nametag on my shirt. A never ending schedule comes with that. If you guys pick a day, I would check my schedule to see if I had the day off that week. haha

·
Registered
357 Posts
In case any of you are free tonight.

Music City Car Meets
545 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin, TN 37067 (parking lot in front of Bed, Bath and beyond)

Starts at 8pm

NO SPEEDING
NO DRIFTING
NO BURN OUTS
NO DRAMA

·
Registered
292 Posts
There needs to be a car meet in nashville at a time that people that work on saturdays can go to, like maybe sunday morning or sunday evening where more peaple would have off. I would love to go to cars and coffee but its on a saturday in the morning when i have to work everysingle sat a 8 in the morn. :rant: there needs to be a change!

·
Registered
357 Posts
^Agreed...I luckily got off of work yesterday because my church was having a big Fall Fest. Over the last couple of years, we have been building up a local car show to have on the same day. Last year we only had 4 or 5 cars and a few bikes, but word really got out this year and we had about 30 cars and several bikes. I say that because someone else who was working with us said there were 5 other car shows going on Saturday morning.

I'm with you in wishing there was a better time to meet because so many people work on Saturdays.

Just as a feeler....Would anyone HERE want to do a meet-up and drive to something like a Buffalo Wild Wings for Sunday lunch and some football?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts