Ford Focus Forum banner

**The Aftermath**

5K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  disciplerocks 
#1 ·
It was a great time as always... too bad I will be missing the festivities tonight. Congrats to all who won / won something. It was nice meeting all the new people, and hanging out with some of the OG's. Also a special thanks to Dale and the guys at Cole Story Ford (LM) for letting this thing go off at their place. Can't wait till next year!!!

#2 ·
x2.

Thanks to Kevin, Josh, Doug and the other FITF organizers. The amount of effort you guys have put in to getting sponsors, itinerary, etc can easily go unnoticed.

Thanks to the sponsors who stepped up and offered some really nice swag. Especially to Karl and Massive, who always make a point to be present for FITF, despite being a busy guy.

I think this year might have been the most fun FITF I've been to yet (even though I never stay for camping). It was just cool to meet a ton of new peeps and see what iz.:)

#3 ·
Nice meeting all of those who went. Was a good time and those that did all the work did a great job. And a big thanks to the sponsers that had items.

Hopefully next year it will be bigger! the dealership said they are more then game for having it again next year.

#5 ·
Please... everyone... I like to MC a little, and I always have my hands in something (dirty bastards)... but...

KEVIN AND DOUG DESERVE 99% of the credit on this!!!! They definitely worked their butts off...

#6 ·
Had a blast. Big thanks to all those who put so much work into the event. I'll definitely be back next year.

Hope the weather is holding out for those who stayed to camp.

#7 ·
haha, Jeff you were gone. I left like 5 minutes later and figured I'd run into you somewhere on the toll road, but I never saw you. Probably because I had to keep stopping to walk around and get gas.:lol:

#8 ·
Thanks Everyone!

I will start another post in a bit.

A few things. We need a moment of silence, we lost a brand new FITF Member named Paris Hilton. She had a struggle with one of the other members and landed in the fire, we tried to patch her leg, but it had to be amputated at the knee, 10 minutes later she melted in the fire, due to the amputation not going successfully. You will be missed Paris.

*Note, only the campers know who paris is. No human died, just some good ole fun!

~Kevin

#9 ·
Good to see some of the older members again, and nice to chat with some new faces.

Thanks to Kevin and all of the sponsers. Wife has claimed my K&N hat and the daughter will steal the flashlight when she sees it.

Stone sober guy got pulled over just outside of Coldwater for the sobriety checks they're running. I had a laugh and a friendly chat with one of our nice sheriff deputies, just doing their jobs.

Crispy guy is off to work in the foundry. Gonna be a long 12 hrs, haven't burnt this good in awhile.

#14 ·
Going to the event reminded me how much fun the Focus community can be. Actually made me want to detail the car and get it looking spiffy like the old days.

#18 ·
I would also give my thanks to Kevin, Doug and every one else of the team, the sponsers that did show up for the festivites and cole ford for hosting this shin-dig. Even if i did not have a single alcohlic drink, it was more fun to watch the afterhours party. RIP Paris.
If i come next year, I might bring a new member for you kevin to welcome to the FITF ( it might be britney), and also the Holy grill scraper

#19 ·
how dare you hurt paris. she didnt even have a go around with everyone.

Thanks again for all the work you guys did in putting this together. Next year i will be glad to help and make it a bigger better event

#23 ·
Show was a boat load of fun. Always a blast.

I brought along/met a few of my non Focus friends and ALL of them were amazed that we could get so many people together and universally have a good time. "Man, there's no way you'd ever get this many DSM guys together" said my buddy Nick. "First off, they'd all be broken down!"

Well stated.

Cars all looked great.

Enjoyed my time with everyone very much Sat night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.