Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
That was kind of fun. It reminded me of what a friend and I used to do back a long time ago... Camaro vs Mustang. All very naughty and could cost you more than you want to pay, or even cause damage to someone not directly involved. Fortunately for us, we never had to face those tragic possibilities. In this case it was all for the video... check my signature suggestion for a real good run.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sort of reminded me of the BEST car chase of all time, Bullit.

French Connection wasn't bad either, with the cars going under the overhead train tracks, dodging the support pillars.

What was that red switch on the dash? And where can I got one of those for my car?

Reminds me of The Dukes of Hazard when some NASCAR driver was guest star. He said "Engage the turbo charger!" to whichever Duke was driving the Charger. A switch was flipped and the car sped was up, out running everyone else (natch).

No way a turbocharger could be activated by a switch. Now, a supercharger, via electrically activated clutch mechanism (a la Mad Max The Road Warrior) could possibly be. Of course the engineering would probably be more than the mechanics of the Australian post apocalyptic wasteland could handle. I mean, they seemed to spend all their time building nice looking hot rods then what the vehicles would have looked like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts