Ford Focus Forum banner

621 - 626 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Hey Raffi or Vik, how much power was the white ZX3 putting down to the ground? When I bought the car, Laz mentioned it was in the 300hp range... Is that true? Just wondering.:)
I think I remember seeing somewhere around 295whp but don't know what boost level that was at, 12psi was around 250whp.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I believe that it's at 12psi now. Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Raffi or Vik,

What trim level was the white 2005 ZX3?

I'm trying to figure out if the car came equipped with side airbags. I recently installed EAP Recaros on the car and went to hook everything up to have everything in working order.

·
Vendor
153 Posts
I am not sure about the airbags on that car, sorry its been too long :-(
You may be able to find out most of the details from a Ford dealer using the vin.
Thanks
Raffi
Raffi or Vik,

I'm trying to figure out if the car came equipped with side airbags. I recently installed EAP Recaros on the car and went to hook everything up to have everything in working order.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Raffi or Vik,

I think it was a SES trim level.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Unfortunately all the airbags would have to be retrofitted from the original car seats so I'm out of luck on that. Thanks again guys.

621 - 626 of 626 Posts