you can contact me here, but my email is best, [email protected]

intercooler from FSwerks turbo kit $150

Fluidyne race radiator for Zetec, custom modifield for duratec use $500

VF enginnering diverter valve $100

chassis (if your interested ill let you know what it included) $1000

·
Growing up FAST!
1,628 Posts
I've seen a picture off google images of your car with ground control rear spring adjusters, are you going to sell those?

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
How difficult is the cage to install?
How many miles on the 2.3?

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
working something out for the cage, seat, seat brackets, oil cooler, engine, and brakes :D

·
Banned
245 Posts
Question regarding the chassis will it come with the pink slip? Also how much will be stripped away from the chassis? Possibly interested and will have more questions for sure...

Thanks
Tony

·
I AM THE MOFREAKINGMAN!
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question regarding the chassis will it come with the pink slip? Also how much will be stripped away from the chassis? Possibly interested and will have more questions for sure...

Thanks
Tony
the chassis when ready for sale will included stock subframe, most likely no front fenders or bumper, will have a pink slip for sure

did you sell the wheels?
yes as of right now the wheels are spoken for sorry

·
Registered
735 Posts
Dumb question, but what is the benefits of running the subframe?

·
I AM THE MOFREAKINGMAN!
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^the ford racing subframe has a extra set of eccentrics for the rear upper control arm, making it camber adjustable, the OEM subframe only has a eccentric on the rear lower control arm which adjusts toe

·
Registered
266 Posts
The car itself was originally an 03/04 2.3 right? I could use the transmission wiring harness and maybe the ECU, depending on ECU code. How much would you be looking for that? I'm local, I can pick it up.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts

·
I AM THE MOFREAKINGMAN!
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The car itself was originally an 03/04 2.3 right? I could use the transmission wiring harness and maybe the ECU, depending on ECU code. How much would you be looking for that? I'm local, I can pick it up.
no, car is originally a 05 2.0 duratec, the 2.0 duratec ecu can be tuned for 2.3 easy

pics of the seat?
ill get some this sunday when i tear down the car

1 - 20 of 30 Posts