Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a shot in the daytime when it's not freezing. Stupid winter.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
It's about time for some pics, no?

·
Registered
423 Posts
i was going to post bout these, but i'll bring back an old thread instead.
i always wanted WT but didnt have a car worth getting them for. i got the from the dealer when i got the car, my thoughts are
FRONT
need more dead pedal coverage, een just a flap for where your foot goes would be fine, at least it'd direct the water and keep most off the carpet
needs a bar/rod on the left and rear to make that line rigid, dirt and stuff are getting in the warped gap
passenger needs something to keep in place (hook and loop), not really high traffic in my car, buy anything helps
REAR
on the part that goes over the hump, it should be designed to go under the rear of the center console as there is nothing else holding it in
above that.... 2 pieces would have been nice, with hook and loop for mounting
more under-seat coverage
higher sides
CARGO
thicker
higher sides (not much) but think if there's a plill and you turn a corner it'll just flow over
would be nice if there was a heavy duty one that replaced the rear cover

my driver mat wont stay clipped (boo hoo right lol) and we'll see how the spot under my heal holds up. i do alot of driving and that spot is always a problem

lot better than the reg winter mats that i never used. i now see how much water was getting soaked up in the carpet in my old car.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts