Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I often order through Tousley, with the good prices they offer, with the shipping and tax it comes to about the same as local, but I'd rather support someone who is helping out the Ford community by offering lower prices.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I usually try local if it's non-oem, or Steeda.ca, though they are quite slow sometimes with order turn-around time.

It it's OEM, I'll order from Steve, as I've found that it's often quite a bit cheaper - I've saved hundreds in ordering from him. Even with shipping and exchange, you'll save. The SVT bumper, for example, will be $330 + shipping from Steve, or $750 or so plus tax here. Sometimes the exchange and shipping will eat a lot of the difference up, but you can get brake hoses at 1/3 the cdn cost here, etc... and on that, the difference is large enough, especially when you order large.

Unless you have an American address, stay far away from c-f-m, as the shipping costs will eat you for lunch. They quoted me $90.00 for an SVT e-brake handle when Tousley could get it to me for $20.00. Aftermarket, you either live close enough to the border to do a run to an American address, or you eat the crazy cost that we have to pay to buy the same stuff.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Of the places I have dealt with, C-F-M is really great as they have good pricing on most focus specific items and use USPS.

I hear Massiv Motorsports is good for getting FSW items and is good for shipping as they are in illinois.

As for OEM, I don't deal with the local Ford Dealership. They charge us insane pricing here. I have a guy we deal with at focuscanada.net who helps out getting stuff ordered from the USA, always a lot cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts