Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently found out that powerworks went out of business, but I'm still interested in the brand new KIT. If anyone cant point out a store online or brick and mortar that can ship it, i will be very grateful. I want to use this kit for my future project and I don't want to have a hard time finding one when that time comes.

Thanks!

·
The best part about me is that I think I am better
4,481 Posts
sold out about the only chance is finding a used one or one that is new but already purchased and sitting in storage somewhere.
no retail outlet has had a letgitmate "NEW" kit for sale in over a year last i checked!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
damn. Randy beat me to it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
Thanks Randy

The dude msg'd me already but he's holding it till the end of the month. Lets hope its still available.

On a side note, someone msg'd me the other day about removing theirs and selling it to replace with a turbo. Unfortunately the msg got deleted so i forgot who it was. If you're reading this plz PM me again.

I know who it is, but Im probably buying that kit (if funds fall the right way), and its for an SVT only, not a regular zetec.

·
Copying CaysE's mods even before CaysE does them!
2,265 Posts
i just bought the one for sale on FF. and the a svt forum (on the 21st)
the pwsc for a svt, bbk tb and injectors.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just bought the one for sale on FF. and the a svt forum (on the 21st)
the pwsc for a svt, bbk tb and injectors.
Great bro! I'm actually in talks with a member here now. Hopefully the deal goes through.

I'll keep praying that it goes smoothly! Congrats on your kit. =D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently found out that powerworks went out of business, but I'm still interested in the brand new KIT. If anyone cant point out a store online or brick and mortar that can ship it, i will be very grateful. I want to use this kit for my future project and I don't want to have a hard time finding one when that time comes.

Thanks!
I have a powerworks kit for sale Complete Asking 2000$ with 1900 miles on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts