Ford Focus Forum banner

Which new (Gen III) Focus model do you own?

• S Sedan

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • SE Sedan

Votes: 35 11.4%
  • SE Hatchback

Votes: 119 38.6%
  • SEL Sedan

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • SEL Hatchback

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Titanium Sedan

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Titanium Hatchback

Votes: 73 23.7%
  • ST

Votes: 21 6.8%

• Total voters
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Picked up a 2013 SE hatch with 201A, black pack, SE appearance package, and winter package.

Titanium black with black heated leather!

So far I've tinted the windows, installed a remote start, and done a bixenon HID retrofit.

I really like this car, traded my 2008 W204 Mercedes for it and couldn't be happier.

Here's a crappy iPhone 5 photo from the other night:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i voted! 2013 SE sedan in sterling grey metallic and a 5 speed transmission and standard 200A option group... bought the saturday of thanksgiving weekend...

·
Registered
883 Posts
2012 titanium sedan with the dct. Luckily the clutch action from it has gotten much better. A huge reduction in shudder from the front. Very happy with it. The Sony nav is a necessity! Cleans up the dash so much!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the sfe sedan last year. Geeky, I know, but its been a fun car to own and its enhancements plus a scanguage results in good MPG, city and highway..anyone else with an sfe?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Here are our two foci, side by side, this afternoon after the Sterling Grey went for tint:

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
A 3-door MK3 would look dumb. The car is proportioned as a 4 door. Think about how the ZX5 looked, it'd be like that but opposite.

·
Registered
768 Posts
It wouldn't look dumb, because if it were designed into a 3-door, the door pillars would be relocated. It'd look no less dumb than a ZX3 compared to a ZX5. The rear seats would come back slightly, so would the B and C pillars, and the length of the front doors would increase by a few inches. No sweat. It's the same as the Fiesta ST. Europe will get a 3 door, based on the current 5 door, and the US will not get the 3 door. Simple.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just took delivery of a 2014 Hatch, Performance Blue, Black Leather, 201A Pack, Black Pack, Reverse Sensing System, SST.

Traded in my 2004 SVT 3-door Hatch, EAP, Sonic Blue.

Hey, I'm getting old.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Picked up a 2015 SE hatch for my daughter to take to college with her. That auto trasmission is something else ain't it? Good thing Ford added the extended warranty on it.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts