Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I thought Focaljet kept going pretty good there even just a few years back. This place is a ghost town now... What happened? New Focus drivers less enthusiasts than in the past? Old time member here who forgot his password and signed up again. Just curious about what's gone on since Ron left.

Eric

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Was it the forced new password thing that did it in? Where did everyone go?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What the!? I some how signed into the account I lost the password for!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Many have gone to Facebook :thumbdown
Howdy!

EFF Facebook-I don't do That...but looking over at Facebook-not much going on there either.

Pretty sad.

FF still seems to be doing ok.

I'm trying to get back into cars so will be posting at both sites...maybe we can resuscitate this one.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Not sure what happened. Has FJ risen from the dead? I registered for it back in Dec 2000. Still have my '09 ses coupe - my 3rd focus in a row and still enjoying it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Not sure what happened. Has FJ risen from the dead? I registered for it back in Dec 2000. Still have my '09 ses coupe - my 3rd focus in a row and still enjoying it.
Yes I believe you were nice enough to let me sit in your coupe one day to see if I would fit.
We were on....maybe an Angeles crest run....pretty sure I wasn’t in a Focus that day...either a rental Mustang or the wife’s red Mazda3 2.3 sedan.

I’ve been kinda dormant on the car scene..trying to get back into it..

·
Registered
679 Posts
The Crickets!

They are a chirpin here!

Anyone here on FF?

Surprisingly busier over there than here....

·
Registered
679 Posts
So....how have all 2 of you been since I logged in here last!!??

·
Registered
679 Posts
mfjga!!

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Holy crap-a newb!

How’s it going?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow I haven’t been here in years. Funny thing is is that I still drive a foci, not a svt anymore though, just a regular 2014 se.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Many have gone to Facebook :thumbdown
unfortunately this is what has happened. Those people go there thinking it is a substitute for the forum :( Then there are those who go there, get an answer from someone, then delete their thread only to have some newb pop-up and ask the same question over again the next day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
unfortunately this is what has happened. Those people go there thinking it is a substitute for the forum :( Then there are those who go there, get an answer from someone, then delete their thread only to have some newb pop-up and ask the same question over again the next day.
Yeah, I just don't get the attraction to fecesbook. What with all their tracking and snooping, as well as their censuring of users and posts they don't agree with, I avoid it as much as possible. I'd NEVER put my real name or any identifying info there either.

Web forums have the great advantage of archiving info in an easily searchable manner, according to subject, allowing existing and future users to get help anytime they need.
Fecesbook posts are just a long string of random useless crap. :mad:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I just show up whenever. Been thinking about this place recently. It’s where all the tuning started for me. This place has been quite the ghost town. Nice to know my account is still working on here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts