Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale today is a ZX3 manual gauge cluster with custom Ford Racing Speed Hut gauge faces. They have a black background with white numbers that light up blue. Controller has a brightness level control as well as a switch to turn them to more of a teal color, rather than the blue. These were never used in the car only installed into the gauge cluster and set aside. I'm asking $125 or BEST OFFER. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!!!Located in East Windsor, CT 06088

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but is this for a MK 1.5? Have had both and can't remember what style connector they had. AIR the MK 1 had 2 rectangle muti-pin connections while the 1.5 had only one.

And I've just recently replaced my cluster with one of similar mileage (82K), which brings me to my next question. What is the mileage, if any?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I believe you are right because when I went to install this in my older 2002 it had the 2 rectangular plugs rather than the single large rectangle that this has. Unfortunately I cannot remember the mileage on this cluster.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Funds sent.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Arrived yesterday. Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts